The Book Series Editorial Board oversees the publication of books by the Conference of Latin Americanist Geographers:
- Andrew Sluyter (Chair), Louisiana State University, USA, email@example.com
- Kendra McSweeney, Ohio State University University, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Dennys Monteiro de Oliveira, Universidade Federal do Ceará, Brazil, email@example.com
- Andrés Guhl, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claudia A. Radel, Utah State University, USA, email@example.com
CLAG collaborates with Springer to publish “Springer Briefs in Latin American Studies.” The series publishes compact volumes (50 to 125 pages) on geographical, environmental, cultural, economic, political and urban research about Latin America. Regional experts referee all submissions, authors retain copyright, and books are published within three months of acceptance. For more information, see the series flyer.
CLAG also collaborates with Springer to publish “The Latin American Studies Book Series,” for manuscripts longer than 125 pages. The series accepts disciplinary and interdisciplinary titles related to geographical, environmental, cultural, economic, political and urban research dedicated to Latin America. The series publishes comprehensive monographs, edited volumes and textbooks refereed by regional or country experts. For more information, see the series flyer.